Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Amazing!!

The new TAC catalog is amazing!! I have my order all ready to go. Yipee!! I won a TAC contest about a month back and the prize is $75 in FREE stamps! That's one of the great reasons to be an Angel. Even if you aren't interested in having FUNshops or parties, you can be an Angel and get in on the awesome contests and also be a part of Paper Wings Forum (PW). Paper Wings is not run by The Angel Company- it was started by two TAC Angels that wanted a place for TAC demonstrators to come and share business tips, crafting techniques and form great friendships. So, if you're interested in getting your wings, please let me know!!

_________________

I have to brag on my friend Nicole. She entered her first TAC contest and she won! Way to go Nicole!! Keep up the great work and have fun spending that stamp money! You can check our Nicole's winning entry here.

_________________

I'm teaching a technique class on Jan. 17th and one of the techniques that we'll be doing is Spotlight Stamping. Here's a little sneak peak...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah,

This is my first time to leave a comment on a blog! I can't wait for the technique class in January. Congrats on your stuff on the TAC site.

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Awesome spotlighting!

:-)