Saturday, January 12, 2008

Stamp Indexing



I have known about stamp indexing, but just never took the time to really check into it or try it. My stamps from the new TAC catty came yesterday (yeah!) and I decided that I'd try this indexing stuff. So I watched this tutorial created by a fellow Angel, Sara. I was successful at indexing my stamp sets and I think it's going to be so helpful. I think it's really going to help when it comes to stamping words and sentiments. I'm such a perfectionist and I want things to be straight and neat. If you haven't tried indexing your unmounted stamps, I strongly reccomend it!

The picture above is from Nancy Grant's blog. She was kind enough to let me borrow her picture and link you to her indexing tutorial. She has some great pictures and directions. Thanks Nancy!

I'm off to play with my new stamp sets and to prepare projects for my next workshop. Have a great day!

No comments: