Monday, December 24, 2007

New TAC Catalog



TAC has released their new catalog and I hope to be holding it in my hands very, very soon!! Here's a sneak peak at the front cover for now.

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I'm so excited to be on Christmas break. I'll be able to get to my craft desk on Wednesday- I'm ready to do some creating!! :) I've already recieved one awesome Christmas gift from a good friend of my husband and I's. I received a handmade set of drawers. It stands about 5 and a half feet tall and is about a foot and a half wide. There eight drawers (if I'm remembering correctly). We haven't brought it to our house yet. It is beautiful and I have the perfect spot for it next to my craft desk. I will post pictures of it as soon as I get it moved in.

Some exciting news- my brother just got engaged! He and his fiance arrived yesterday to spend a couple of days with all of us. They are located in Nashville, TN, right now. My dad picked them up from the KC airport at midnight on Sat. and there was a really bad snow storm. It took them six hours to get home, when it normally takes about two and a half to three hours to get home. My husband and I went to KC earlier in the day to help some friends pick up someone else from the airport. We left at 4pm and traveled through the worst part of the storm and it also took us about six hours to get home. It was very scary. Lots of cars in ditches. We had a lot of people praying that we had a safe trip home.

Well, I hope to have some paper creations to post within the next few days. I will be sure to update you on the new catalog, too!

1 comment:

nic_d said...

So glad everyone arrived home safe and sound. Have a merry Christmas!