Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Card Box

I love the little boxes that you can make with 4" coasters. I took the same idea, but made it a little bigger. This box can hold cards and it's covered with some of TAC's new paper- Amberley Grace. This paper is so beautiful. I wanted to add embellishments to the box, but the paper takes care of it! I just added the word plate and the wording and that was it. I'm still trying to figure out how to put the bases on these boxes. It's kind of a pain and it's hard to make it look pretty. For those of you that have made these, I think you know what I mean. If you have tips for gluing your base on, please send them my way. :)


Supplies-
Amberley Grace
Simple Bet
word plate from Amberley Grace tags
Yes! glue
misc. brads and ribbon
mat board
Crop-a-dile

1 comment:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

What a great project! Awesome!!! I'm gonna have to make one of these too!

:-)