Saturday, October 4, 2008

Oswegofest Update

I had a blast at Oswegofest! I shared a booth with my good friend, Heather Duke (she has a photography business) The weather was perfect, we had a big 10x10 tent, and the perfect spot!! I made a lot of connections with potential new customers and and even sold some cards and mini albums! Woo-hoo!! Here are a few pictures from the event....


My booth...sporting my new TAC banner!


Heather's booth- I thought it looked great!


My husband, Chris, with our nephew.
He knows how to work uncle Chris!!

Our cute little neice!

Heather with her neice.

5 comments:

Dianette Seda said...

Nice pictures! I'm so glad you were able to make some sales and hopefully some customers too.

Diane said...

Your booth (and BANNER!)look great! :-)

Laurie Unger said...

Sounds like you had a blast - The booth looks great and glad that you sold a few things - but most importantly got a few potential customers!

Barb said...

Great booth, Sarah!! Good luck on the potential customers!

Diana S said...

Looks like it was a great day! So glad the event was good for you.

Diana