Saturday, October 25, 2008

Another Nugget Box...

Have I said how much I LOVE these nugget boxes? Oh, yah, I think I did... :) Here's another one for you. I used TAC's Willoughby paper...I'm a little hooked on Willougby right now. Instead of covering my nugget candies with address labels, I covered them with a strip of the patterned paper. I just love this paper against the gold candy wrapper. Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies-
Willoughby patterned paper and tag
brown ribbon
Hello Fall -October SOTM
Nugget candies
brown cardstock

4 comments:

Diana S said...

These little boxes are just too cute! I can't wait until next month's class!

Dianette Seda said...

Oh my! You're tempting me to create one. I need to find out if those nuggets come sugar free and dark chocolate.

Mary said...

That is so pretty! I have not tried covering my candies with paper instead of labels! Great idea!

Bridgett Owens said...

I love wrapping the nuggets with patterned paper! I prefer it much more than the address label method. I love this paper! I have to get some Willoughby paper ASAP! What a fun project! I hope to make a few of those soon!
Hugs,
Bridgett