Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Nugget Boxes

I've had so much fun making these little nugget boxes! I found an awesome nugget box template at Scor-pal.com. I love little boxes and this box was really easy to make. I got my design idea from the pillow box on p. 61 of the Nov/Dec 2008 Paper Crafts magazine. For the red scallops on my box I used my square scallop punch. I just punched a red square, trimmed off an edge and attached it to my green cardstock. It's my favorite part of this project...well, the chocolate is my favorite part, too!! (I've eaten way too much chocolate the past few days...this project can be dangerous!)



I stamped snowflakes onto white address labels and then wrapped them around each nugget candy.

Supplies-
Ornamental Snowflakes
'for you' sentiment from Oct. SOTM-Hello Fall
craft paper
green Bazzill cardstock
white cardstock
red ribbon
Landscape Palette ink
Moulin Rouge Palette Ink
Giga Square Scallop Punch
Hershey Nuggets

6 comments:

Dianette Seda said...

Really nice nugget boxes. I need to find those nuggets to be able to do those boxes (wouldn't like them empty). lol

Barb said...

Love this! I really like the kraft cardstock with the Christmas colors... gives it a homey feel. I'll definitely be making some of these this year! TFS, Sarah!

Anonymous said...

Wow, this turned out great! And nice idea trimming the edge of the scalloped square - I will be trying that one myself!

Photo Gal Jan said...

What a great project! It would make a cute stocking stuffer or a holiday party favor...

Thanks for sharing!
Janet

Bridgett Owens said...

I think you did a great job on the nugget boxes. I love this project and definitely need to try to make a few of these with the Scor-Pal! I love my Scor-Pal! By the way, I left you something on my blog. Hope you will go check it out!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Diana S said...

Your little nugget boxes are adoreable! They will be a perfect little stocking stuffer or gift for Christmas! Thank you for sharing!