Sunday, April 27, 2008

Fishy



Check out this fun birthday card! I used TAC's Something's Fishy stamp set. This little fish looks like it has some attitude and it makes me laugh.

My VersaMark didn't create a very good watermark on this green paper, so I used Landscape Palette ink instead and I think it worked out pretty good.

I created this card for a 'limited supply' challenge over at PW. A couple of things we had to follow were to include a faux ribbon and only use black ink. I used Cha Cha paper for my faux ribbon and thought it added just the right touch to the card, but if you recall, I mentioned that I used 'Landscape' to make my watermark...I was only aloud to use black ink! So, that put me out of the challenge- but that's ok because I still ended up with a great card. I'll have to try again with next weeks challenge and pay closer attention to the rules! :)

Supplies-
Something's Fishy
Landscape Palette ink
StazOn ink
Cha Cha SWIC paper
purple and green cardstock
Prismacolor Watercolor Pencils
Tombow Blender

2 comments:

nic_d said...

I love this card! What fun!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Very original. Love the colors.
:-)