Friday, April 25, 2008

Treasury

I just discovered that I'm in a treasury at Etsy.com. (My item is the brightly colored clipboard...my shop name is LadyGil. ) A treasury is "a member curated gallery of short-lived lists of 12 hand-picked items." It's just cool to know that someone out there chose one of my items to feature. Etsy is a big, big place with thousands of items for sale!

This is the second treasury that I've been in...that I've known of. I just learned that there will be a yellow start by the treasury if you have an item featured in it- and you must be logged in, of course, to see the star.





Before I go- here is a card that I created for a sketch challenge over at PW. Angie is in charge of the sketch challenges and I'm having so much fun with them!

Supplies-
Uptown Girl patterned paper
Be Authentic stamp set
black cardstock
black paperclip
black and white gingham ribbon

No comments: