Thursday, April 17, 2008

Wow! I've been so busy lately and I just haven't had time to post. I was in Pennsylvania last weekend visiting family and I'm heading to Branson this weekend to the Women of Joy conference. I will have my last Hostess Club this month and then I plan to take a couple of months off from the 'business' aspect of TAC. I need a little break and some time to just create for me.




My trip to Pennsylvania was amazing! I traveled with my younger sister, Samantha. We got to watch my cousin perform the lead role in his high school musical, 'Oklahoma'. He played 'Curly' and did an outstanding job. My uncle Kevin is the Executive pastor and aunt KyAnne is the Children's Director at Pocono Community Church. They've been there since this past summer. Right now, their church is 'portable'. They rent out a big high school and have to set up every Sat. night. They are in the process of building a church and it should be done by Christmas. It was awesome to get to go to one of their services.




After church on Sunday, we traveled in to New York! I'd never been to New York and I loved every minute of it. I think my favorite part was riding the subway. I don't know why- I just thought it was cool. I'd love to go back sometime and watch a broadway musical.




Well, thanks for reading. I hope to be back soon with some paper crafting projects!




1 comment:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

It all sounds so exciting Sarah!!! What blessings!
:-)