Friday, June 22, 2007

Jacob's Ladder

I learned how to make a Jacob's Ladder project by watching Tricia Morris' how-to at Crafttvweekly.com A friend asked me to post pictures of my finished project and I decided to take it a step further and post a video. This was my first attempt and it is by no means high quality. I've actually included three cliops. The first one show's Jacob's Ladder unfolding very nicely...it was my 8th attempt at recording it. The second and third clips show some attemopts that didn't go so well...you'll just have to check it out. I'm still cracking up about it.





1 comment:

Jen Carter said...

You're right!! The last two videos were pretty funny but the first one was great!! Thanks for showing it!! How fun! I saw a Jacob's Ladder for sale today at the theme park and was so excited to show my son...he wouldn't even give it a second glance. LOL!!