Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Blogger Bingo



I've joined in on a game of Blogger Bingo over at Julee Tilman's blog, Poetic Artistry. If you'd like to join in, just click here and read. She posted a card sketch challenge to go along with the game and this is what I came up with.

My pp is from CTMH. I really like their paper. My chick image is one of TAC's Spring Fling sets- it's called Sweet Tweets. My flower embellishment came in my latest kit from Self-Addressed.com.

Those of you that check out my blog, be on the lookout for some future 'Blog Candy'. I plan to give out some goodies once I reach 1,000 hits on my hit counter. A little milestone I guess. Thanks for reading!

9 comments:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

So cute. I have this stamp set too and still need to stamp something out with it. Thanks for the inspiration! :-)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty! I love that chick image!

Jen Carter said...

That's an adorable card!!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh! That bird is to die for! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Was playing the BINGO and decided to check out all the cards. Loved yours it sooooooooo cute. Thanks for sharing.

ameliaharris99 said...

Aaawww! I love the little the Chick, she is so cute! Great card!

Dana said...

Love the soft colors and the PP too!

Alhambra Club said...

Great card, thanks for the 072, it was on my card.

Melissa said...

Beautiful job! Good luck on Bingo!