Saturday, December 8, 2007



This is a card that I made with one of my new sets, Perky Penguins. It's a level B hostess set. You can find it on pg. 8 of the current TAC catalog.

The colors are a mess in this picture. I tried to tweak the colors on my computer, but finally gave up. The cardstock under the stamped image is a powder blue color...just so you know. :)



I send out a monthly newsletter and usually hold some type of contest or challenge. For the November newsletter, my challenge was to design a card using this sketch by Chris Greiser. Those that followed the sketch, and also chose to use all TAC products, would be featured on my blog. The card shown here was created by my good friend, Diana S. Cute card, Diana!

If you would like to receive my monthly newsletter, please feel free to sign up. I share tips, project ideas, monthly TAC specials, hold contests and post upcoming class dates.

_________________________________________
Don't forget that I'll be drawing a name at 10pm tonight to see who the blog candy winner is. Good luck!

1 comment:

twinsand2boys said...

Love that penguin card, its too cute!