Saturday, November 17, 2007

My sister, Samantha, works at a daycare and one of the little boys that she watches has just become a big brother. Samantha asked me if I had any baby cards made up and I said no, but that I could make one real quick! This cute little teddybear image comes from a set called Just So Sweet. It will be retiring in December and this is only the first time that I've used it.

Supplies:
Just So Sweet
Bazzill Cardstock (the blue is called Stonewash, the brown ??)
misc. blue/brown striped ribbon
white cardstock
Prismacolor watercolor pencils
Tombow blender pen, Gray Tombow pen, Black ink
pop dots

3 comments:

Jen Carter said...

CUTE card!!

AND, I got my newsletter today and saw that YOU WON Terrific Trio!!! CONGRATS!!

Corie said...

This is just precious!!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

So cute! Awesome design!!!

:-)