Thursday, November 22, 2007

Coaster Calendar


I'm gearing up for my December Hostess Clubs and this is one of the projects that we'll be making- a coaster calendar. I plan to put a magnet on the back of the coaster. My calendar pages are from Red Castle, Inc. I used two of TAC's stamp sets- More Abundance and Blooming Builders. Both of these sets have so many different possibilities. I think I'll be making more of these...what a great stocking stuffer...


Supplies:
Calendar pages from Red Castle, Inc.
4x4 coaster
Moonlight White Brilliance Ink pad
Black VersaFine ink
misc. red and black cardstock
_______________
Some exciting news...I won TAC's Terrific Trio contest. These contests are just for TAC demonstrators, but the public is able to view the winners. Click here to check out this months contest winners and click here to see my winning entry. Thanks for looking!

No comments: