Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Stella's Tote


How cute is this?! This is called Stella's Tote. The designer of this tote is Leslie Miller and you can check out her tote and tutorial here. I actually learned about this tote from my good friend Nancy Grant. Nancy made a beautiful Stella Tote and then led her blogging friends to Leslie. I'm so glad I tried this project. I'm so happy with the results. Thank you for sharing your design and tutorial with us, Leslie!! It is awesome!!!








Supplies:

(All supplies from TAC) Page numbers are from current TAC catalog.

paper- pink cardstock (DCWV, Brights pack)p.113
Uptown Girl 8x8 paper pad p.35

Stamp sets
-Sentiments p.78
-Forget Not p.46
-Fanciful Flowers p.41
-Swirly Gigs p.28

black ribbon, black eyeltets, black ink, black pen to color in details

Coluzzle Cutting System p. 114
I used the Nested Rectangle

11 comments:

Corie said...

FANTASTIC -- love those colors together!!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Oh girl! I am so impressed! I gotta get design lessons from you!!!! Awesome! It's all too cool!
WOW!!!

Dawnmarie said...

This looks so awesome Sarah!!! TFS!!

Anonymous said...

I love it! This is a kewl project and yours turned out awesome!

Jedi Master Gil said...

that card is hot!

Diana S said...

Awesome colors and I love the cards! Always have great designs and ideas! Great job.

Michele Kovack said...

This is beautiful! I remember when Nancy posted hers...I still have yet to try it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link to the tutorial! I'm definitely gonna try that one out! I like how you list the catalogue page numbers for the products used. I may have to start doing that.
Kim

Anonymous said...

Ok, I feel silly now. I don't know how I missed the link on Nancy's blog? Oh well, Thanks to you both!
Kim

Samm said...

Love these colours, black and pink go sooo well!

Samm
x

Ashley said...

AWESOME COlors and technique! Love everything! THanks for sharing! Have a great weekend! Hugs! Ash~

www.ashleyscreativecorner.blogspot.com