Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Congrats Nicole!!!

I want to welcome one of TAC's newest Angels, Nicole Dean!!! Woo-hoo!! Nicole is a good friend and co-worker of mine. She is very crafty and makes wonderful cards, mini albums, scrapbook pages, you name it! I'm so excited for her to join TAC and to be my very first downline! I look forward to working with her. Be sure to hop on over to her blog and say hello and congrats!






As promised, here is another card made with TAC's 'Circle Sampler' set. I have to admit that it took me a few tries to get a straight row of images for this card, but it was so worth it. Once I got going and had the placement right, it became easier for me to stamp a straight row. Please don't click on this for a closer image just to inspect it....I'm serious!! You better not! :) I'm such a perfectionist and I should know better than to attempt a card like this, but the 'Circle Sampler' is perfect for this.
Supplies: (all stamps from TAC)
'Circle Sampler' stamp set p.84
'Thanks' senitment from 'Sentiments' set p.78
Lt. pink and dk. pink cardstock from DCWV Brights paper pack p. 113
white cardstock
Claret Palette ink p. 119

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't even think to click on it until you told me not to. lol
It looks great though I don't know what you were worried about? I'm gonna check out your friends blog now, thanks for the link.

nic_d said...

Thanks for the warm welcome. You've been a great teacher, and I appreciate all of your help! This is a fantastic card. There are so many possibilities with the "Circle Sampler." It's fun to see what creative ways everyone is using the set.

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Welcome Nicole!

Great stamp/card design too!

:-)

Insatiable desire said...

okay, the question is, can a person become a paper crafter that has little to no creative talent?? I really, really, really want to learn!
hehehe!
;)

Looking forward to tomorrow!

Courtney