Sunday, August 26, 2007

Creating Keepsakes Convention

I was able to attend the Creating Keepsakes Convention in Tulsa, OK. Myself and 21 other ladies loaded a bus and left from Joplin, MO, Saturday morning. Our day consisted of shopping at three scrapbook stores, attending the CK convention and having dinner at Casa Viva. My mother-in-law, Kathy, my sister-in-law, Nikki, and my friend Diana were all able to go along. They all had a blast.

Several of the gals on the trip are members of the HSS message board. It was so much fun getting to meet them in real life!



The highlight of my time at the convention was meeting two Angels that were running the TAC booth. Their names are Jen Bluestein and Angela Miller and their booth was amazing!
_______________________



I've had a really late night. I've completed three sets of swap cards in two days...I should've had these done sooner, but that's how things go sometimes, right? Here is one of the cards that I'm shipping off tomorrow. I'll save the other one for later.



Supplies- (all TAC unless stated otherwise)

patterned paper from Hemingway p.15 - for the paper pieced leaf
'Lagoon' card stock from the Hemingway cardstock pack p. 15
'Sahara Sand' ink p. 118
Black StazOn p. 118
Seasonal Scribbles stamp set p. 67
ribbon and off-white cardstock misc.
Culuzzle square template for window cut-out p. 114

2 comments:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Oh... I heard about it on Paper Wings! It all sounds like a blast! I wish I could of met up with you all too.

Love your swap card.

:-)

Anonymous said...

Great card!! Love that little leaf!