Saturday, September 5, 2009

Baby Shower Thank You's

A couple of baby showers are being held for me and I decided to go ahead and get some thank you cards made up ahead of time. I haven't stamped with a baby themed set in a long time and it's been a lot of fun. I have four cards that I'll share with you over the next four days. Three are baby themed and one is just a general thank you card. Thanks for stopping by!


The mother and baby image on this card are from TAC's set, Special Delivery. Such a cute stamp set! I'm not to wild about the way I put the sentiment on this card...I made 7 more of these cards and just left the sentiment off and centered the main image. Be sure to come back tomorrow for another thank you card that uses this stamp set!

Supplies-
Special Delivery
Prismacolor pencils
white cardstock
teal DCWV cardstock
white brads
retired TAC 'thanks' sentiment