Friday, December 19, 2008

Stamp-a-Stack


The two cards shown above are cards that I taught at a Stamp-a-Stack class about a month ago. These two cards were actually made by Rita, a fellow TAC Angel, and she was kind to let me teach them at my class. I taught four cards in all and each guest made four of each card for a total of 16 cards! I'm showing these two cards today because the ladies had a ton of creativeness going on that day! You've just got to see what they came up with!!

These cards were made by Patty. I LOVE what she did with the top two cards!
________________________________________________
The following cards were created by Karen, Patty and Rhonda. Fabulous, ladies!!

10 comments:

kssdesigns said...

Look at all these great cards! What fun you guys must have had.

Barb said...

Love all of these, Sarah!! Looks like your ladies had a wonderfully creative day!!

Diana said...

Gorgeous!! this card are awesome I'm sure your ladies enjoy the day wonderfully!!

Love,
Diana

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Fabulously done Sarah! Simple and elegant!

:-)

~nance

Femin Susan said...

Hello……
This is amazing!! I am so glad to found your blog!
You are welcomed to my blog…….
"A Merry X'Mas and A Happy New Year''

Dianette Seda said...

Your ladies did a wonderful job! You might be SO PROUD OF THEM!

twinsand2boys said...

Youre such a great card maker! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

Char said...

Great cards!!! What fun to post all the cards your gals made!!!

Thanks for sharing!!

Have a wonderful Christmas!!!

Laurie Unger said...

Looks like you all had a ball and got a lot of Christmas cards done too! Love them!

Bridgett Owens said...

I haven't done any Stamp-A-Stacks yet but they sound like so much fun! I love seeing all the cards everyone made. What great cards!!! Thanks for sharing. I hope you have a safe and happy New Year!