Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Gift Set

My aunt saw some of my crafted goodies and asked if I'd put together a couple of gift sets for her to give to two of her friends at Christmas. I used TAC's Willoughby paper and made a 4x4 mini album, post-it holder, nugget box and a calendar.

I found a great tote tutorial at www.scor-pal.com and changed the dimensions just a bit to have enough room for all the goodies to go inside. The original directions call for two, 6" squares of paper, but I used two, 8-1/2" squares of paper and scored everything the same way. Also, instead of having my bag open at the top, I added a flap.



10 comments:

AmethystCat said...

what a lovely gift! your aunt will be very pleased!

Dianette Seda said...

WOW! I love all your creations. So far I need to see ONE that I don't like!

Great job with these gifts!

Barb said...

LOVE this ensemble!! Fantastic work (as always!). :)

Anna said...

Very pretty arrangement! Nice way to package it all too.

Laurie Unger said...

This is just fantastic! Great job - it looks professionally done!

Diane said...

Great job!!! :-)

Bridgett Owens said...

Fabulous gifts and the presentation is awesome, too! What a wonderful way to share your handmade items this holiday season! Love the colors of the bags and your version of the bags!!!

Vicki Hook said...

This gift set is gorgeous! And I LUV LUV LUV your bag! Great job!

Peet said...

Love these, great work, Sarah!!!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

LOVE IT!!!

:-)