Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Take A Look Tuesday Challenge


My friend, Nicole, offers a challenge called Take a Look Tuesday. The challenge this time was to make a card that was mostly orange. You can read more about the inspiration for the 'orange' challenge here.

My husband and I got IPhones last week and I thought I'd see what the picture taking quality was like. I put my card in my light tent, just like usual, but I only set up two lights instead of my usual three...so this isn't the best quality, but I had fun snapping the picture and then emailing it to myself with the IPhone. I think I'll stick with my regular camera from now on, though. :)
Supplies:
Orangerie Palette Ink
Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder
Misc. orange and white cardstock

5 comments:

Dianette Seda said...

Really nice card! Almost monochromatic but delicate!

kssdesigns said...

This is a great card. I really need to get that butterfly set.

Char said...

Love it!!! I am finding I really like the Orangerie and Orange cardstock!

Bridgett Owens said...

I love this so much!! Very pretty!!! Oh yeah, and I tagged you! Go see...
Hugs,
Bridgett
Angelhood 2

Leanne said...

You know, I got this set and the first color I used to play with it was orangerie. Isn't it funnt how us stampers think alike!!!??? lol Great card!