Sunday, September 21, 2008

Challenge Winner

I send out a monthly newsletter that offers information about upcoming promotions from The Angel Company, tips, techniques, project ideas and I also offer challenges from time to time. My challenge in August was to design a card using a sketch that I found from pagemaps.com. Participants send me a picture of their creation and then I put their name into a hat. I send the winner some fun stamping goodies and also post their creation on my blog. The winner for the August challenge was Diana Snead. Check out her great card!




Diana used TAC's Miss Moxie Soar With it Collection paper. I just love the rich colors!! If you'd like to receive my monthly newsletter, you can sign up in the right column of my blog.

1 comment:

Photo Gal Jan said...

I just love the Miss Moxie set of paper. What a neat idea to have a challenge and the winner is a great card.

Keep on Bloggin!
Janet
Angelhood 2