Friday, July 4, 2008

I'm preparing for a 'booth' event and I've been busy making items to sell. I thought I'd share a couple of the cards with you.



Both cards use TAC's Miss Moxie paper. This paper is bright and fun! The first card uses a stamp from 'Birthday Wishes' and the second card uses a stamp from one of the new Level A hostess sets called 'Feel Better'.

I hope you've had a great 4th of July. My husband and I got to spend the evening with our new nephew. He's just four days old and so, so sweet!

4 comments:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

So did you get the baby bug from spending time with your new nephew? :-)

What fun cards.

Smiles,
~Nancy

Dianette Seda said...

Great cards!!! Simple and beautiful! Love them!

nic_d said...

Very cute! Both of these look fun and simple to make.

Peet said...

Beautiful Sarah!!! I love them!