Tuesday, June 24, 2008

New Catalogue



The Fall/winter Inspiration Book and Catalogue is here!! As I mentioned in an earlier post, I got to look at it for the first time this past Friday. I am loving this new catalogue!! Let me share some fun facts about the new catty:


15 new GWP stamps
10 new hostess sets
35 new stamp sets
4 new SWIC collections ($6.95 each)
3 new Time Saving kits (amazing kits!!)
3 new embellishment jars (here's Ava)

We got to use several of the new products at Seminar. I love the Sydney Circle Album kit and the Woodrowe Keepsake Album Kit. These kits are double-sided and printed on 100 pound premium cardstock.

Get your copy of the new catalog today- just contact me at sgilreath@hotmail.com Catalogs are just $5 each.

2 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

I love our new catalog and inspiration book! Everytime I go through it, I love it more!
Hugs,
Bridgett Angelhood 2

Barb said...

Sarah: it really way great to meet you & Nicole at Seminar! I can't wait for San Antonio... are you going? :)