Thursday, May 29, 2008

Girly Mini Album

I spent a little time today making things to sell in my Etsy shop. This is one of the items- a 'girly' mini album. I shared a baby boy album in this post- it was a gift for my sister-in-law. I bought some new paper from TAC called Kaleidoscope Girlz and thought this would be the perfect project to try it out.

I used three 4x4 coasters and my Bind It All for this project. All the stamps that were used are retired TAC stamps. I've had a bunch of chipboard letters laying around forever and was so excited to get to finally use them.


6 comments:

Laurie Unger said...

Very cute! That paper works great for this girly mini book!

Leanne said...

How perfect! I'm sure it will sell girl! Beautiful.

Vicki Hook said...

How cute, I like it!

nic_d said...

This is such a cute album!

Bridgett Owens said...

So cute! LOVE IT!!
And by the way...YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED!!!
Hugs,
Bridgett Angelhood 2

Mrs. Nancy G said...

So cute Sarah!!!

:-)