Saturday, September 29, 2007

Fall Supplement!!

TAC's Fall supplement is officially here and it has some great stamp sets! Just click here to check it out. (if images aren't showing just be patient and check back again soon) Here are a couple of sets that are at the top of my list:


Trendy Holiday Tags
T-2792 $10.95 • Set of 7





Ornamental Snowflakes
T-2796 $15.95 • Set of 9

____________________________

I had a FunShop today with a group of ladies I know from a message board I'm on (HSS). It was soooooo much fun to hang out with these ladies in 'real' life. It was their first time to see TAC products and I think they had a lot of fun making the projects! (Thanks for hosting the FunShop, Kathi!!! You're an amazing lady and you crack me up!)

I will have a busy day tomorrow after church. I'm going to finish up my October newsletter, finish samples for upcoming workshops, and then I plan to debut my October card kit here on my blog. I can't wait to share it with you!!

1 comment:

twinsand2boys said...

Those trendy holiday tags stamps are so adorable!!!