Saturday, July 7, 2007

Color Challenge




I participated in a color challenge at the PW forum.
It was given by Jen Carter. It was my first time to do a color challenge and it was both stressful and fun. (Can it be both of those things at once??) I pulled out every piece of carstock that I could find that was even remotely close to the challenge colors. I tried a maroon card base and then a white base...didn't like it. I finally found the perfect piece of green cardstock and then grabbed my 'Wittle Bug' stamp set and everything fell into place. (The green cardstock is washed out in this picture...I wish you could see the card in real life!)

Thanks for looking!!

Supplies:

'Wittle Bug' and 'More One Liners' stamp sets from TAC
Prismacolor watercolor pencils
Tombow Blender Pen
Gray Tombow Pen
Black StazOn stamp pad
cardstock

1 comment:

Corie said...

Great card -- you did great with the color challenge!!! I love those little bugs -- too cute