Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Monthly Club Kit


I wanted to share a pic of my latest purchase. I subscribed to a kit club called Self-Addressed. I signed up for the 12 x 12 size for 3 months. I just received my first kit (the April kit) and I LOVE it. I received the following:

Bling Cardstock by Bazzill BasicsPattern Papers by Sassafrass Lass
2 Crimson Dots
2 Indulgent
2 Raspberry Ripple
2 Green Apple
2 Extraordinary
2 Delightful
2 Elegant
2 Decadent
2 Creme Brulee
2 Coconut Cream
2 Tutti Frutti
2 Bankroll Bling
2 Feather Boa Bling
2 Glam Bling
Cards and Envelopes
4 flower shaped cards
4 scallop envelopes
StampsScallop Ledger Stamp Set by Purple Onion Designs

Fun Stuff

1 pk Chipboard Flowers by Deluxe Designs
Ribbon Brads
Metal Arrows
Colored Clips

1 Matchbook Album
1 yd Red Organza
1 yd Pink Organza

I am very happy with the kit. I used the matchbook album and made a cute project for a friend of mine. I'll post the project if she gives me permission to...since I used picturs of her and her daughter.
I received two card kits in the mail from a swap I was a part of. Once I put them together I'll have to post them. I need to get to bed...I have a full day of teaching tomorrow and then I'm putting on a Kindergarten Round Up in the evening for next years incoming Kindergartens...busy, busy day. :)

No comments: