Saturday, April 7, 2007

Kit Swap

It feels so good when you complete a project well before a deadline. :) I joined a Kit Swap at HSS (Happy Scrappin' Scrapbooking) and I just got it finished. Each person in the swap was paired up with two other people. You are supposed to design a card sketch and a card kit with all the supplies needed to complete the project. Each recipient will receive a sketch and a kit. I can't wait to receive my kits from the people I was paired with. I'll be sure to post my finished cards. Once I know my swap partners have received their kits I will post the card that I designed.

HSS has a fun message board...a great group of ladies. I usually just lurk around, but I've decided that I'd like to get more involved. So I joined the kit swap and a layout challenge. The sketch for the layout challenge comes from Becky Fleck. She has a lot of wonderful skethes and ideas.

Now I have to decide what to work on next...I'm a little torn...I could go and work on my layout challenge, but I may play some WOW with my husband. Yes...I play an online role playing game. I NEVER thought I would ever get into playing a game like that, but I gave it a try one day and I've played ever since. I have a level 37 Hunter and a level 26 Priest. My husband and I have several friends that play and it's a lot of fun. It's a way that I can spend some fun time with my husband. Are there any other WOW players out there? Leave me a comment. :)

No comments: