Friday, November 6, 2009

Christmas Card - 2

     This is the second card that I'll be demonstrating today.  I really wanted to use a white ink for the white snowflakes, but the three different white stamp pads that I have just wouldn't show up very well.  I ended up embossing with white embossing powder.  I love the look, but don't enjoy the mess and hassle.  I used three different stamp sets for this card : Ornamental Snowflakes, Tag Tidbits, and Joyful Ornaments.  My inspiration for this card came from a card I found over at splitcoaststampers.com.  Thanks for stopping by again and be sure to come back to check out some more Christmas cards that I've been working on. 


2 comments:

Laurie said...

This is sooo cute! I love the layers and the colors! TFS!!

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

So pretty Sarah! I can't believe you have the energy to create already??!!! Lily must be sleeping well for you :)