Friday, July 10, 2009

6x6 Layout



This is a 6x6 page that I'll be teaching to my Technique Club ladies later this month. I was searching the web for 6x6 layout ideas and was inspired by this layout. I love this color of green, so I decided to keep the same color scheme. I used TAC's 'Fancy Curls' and 'Family is Forever' stamp sets and did a little heat embossing with black powder. So elegant - I love it! This is a picture of my brother and I dancing at his wedding reception a year ago. Fun memories. :)

2 comments:

Barb said...

Great page, Sarah!! Simple and elegant... perfect with the black and white photo... LOVE IT!

Bridgett Owens said...

I really love this layout. The inspiration layout was great!!! I really like the embossing effect you did with the swirls. It totally sets the page off!