Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Robots


I took part in a color combo challenge over at PW. We were challenged to use blue, coral, yellow and white. As soon as I sat down to start working I knew that I just had to use TAC's new Robot set. This set is SO cute!!

I was able to get my table and light tent set back up and hopefully I'm back in business for picture taking. Now I just need to find my camera charger...I'll get my act together pretty soon!

Supplies-

Robot stamp set
Yellow, blue and coral DCWV cardstock
white cardstock
Prismacolor watercolor pencils
Tombow Blender pen
Gray Tombow pen

2 comments:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Happy 200th! Sarah! It's been such a joy to see where paper crafting has taken you.

Smiles,
~Nancy
http://inkcicles.blogspot.com
nancygrant@gmail.com

Bridgett Owens said...

What a great card! I love it! That robot is so cute!
Hugs,
Bridgett