Monday, November 3, 2008

Tagged...3 Times!!

I've been tagged three times and need to take a minute to recognize the wonderful crafter/bloggers that tagged me.

I was given the above award by Bridgett and Barb. Thank you, ladies!!

Bridgett wrote, 'These 5 bloggers are my dear friends, serve to inspire me and help me find my way when I get a little lost. They all deserve the award!'

Barb wrote, 'Sarah is a 'Jill-of-all-trades'!! Her craftiness is not just bound to paper, and the linky is for her all-crafts blog... great stuff from paper to felting to quilting... fun stuff!'

Thank you Bridgett and Barb!!!

____________________________________

I was also tagged by Suzanne. I hang out with her and some other great crafters at the HSS forum...when I can find time. I've been pretty scarce lately!!

8 T.V. shows I like to watch:

1. NCIS
2. Heroes
3. Big Bang Theory
4. Stargate SG1
5. Battlestar
6. Lost
7.
8.


8 Favorite Restaurants:

1. Johnny Carino's
2.El Pueblito
3. Olive Garden
4. Ruby Tuesday
5. Logan's Roadhouse
6. Rib Crib
7. McDonald's :)
8. Taco Bell

8 Things that happened last night:

1. unpacked my supplies from teaching a workshop
2. ate pancackes for supper
4. watched an episode of Stargate SG1
5. finished up my party order from the workshop
6. ?
7. ?
8. ?

8 Things I'm looking forward to:

1. Thanksgiving Break!
2. Christmas
3. Going to Branson for Christmas for the Blackwell Family Christmas
4. the weekend
5. working at my craft desk after work
6.?
7.?
8.?

8 Things on my Wish List:

1. to have a good school year with my kindergartners
2. for my hubby to do well with his teaching classes
3. for my mom to get healthy again
4. have a child
5. to enjoy my stamp business and not let it stress me out
6. to enjoy life
7. ?
8. ?

1 comment:

Bridgett Owens said...

Well deserving of the award!
Hugs,
Bridgett