Monday, August 11, 2008


Just a short, quick post for you tonight. Here's a monochromatic card that I'll be teaching at my technique club later this month. I used one of my favorite Palette ink colors, Water Lily Green, on the white cardstock and then used VersaMark ink on the turquoise cardstock.

I hope you're having a great week. I go back to work this Friday and I'm trying to get lots of crafting in before then. I've had a very restful summer and I'm ready to get back to school and start teaching again.

Supplies-
Blooming Builders
Ordinary Greetings
Water Lily Palette Ink
VersaMark

3 comments:

Diana S said...

Sarah,

Love both of your latest cards! Can't wait till class to try the one and may have to get the butterfly set. It is adoreable!

Diana

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Lovely creations Sarah!

:-)

kssdesigns said...

This one is really pretty! Love all the blue!