Wednesday, February 20, 2008


This is a mini album that I made for a co-worker's niece- for her birdal shower. They wanted something that the guests could sign and leave words of wisdom or advice. I was given a napkin to base my design on. It was my first commisioned project and was a lot of fun. I completed the front and back cover, embellished the edges of each inside page, punched the holes with my BIA and sent the unbound album with them to be signed at the shower. They returned it to me after the shower and I bound the book and added the ribbon. They were very happy with it, which made me very happy. I'm a perfectionist and a people pleaser, so I tend to stress about things like this. :)

Supplies:
BIA
Classic Alphabet
Pixie Dust VersaMagic ink

Burnt Umber Palette Ink
VersaMark
misc. brown, pink, tan, white cardstock
misc. ribbon, pink brads, mat board
Sports Fanatic (retired set) used baseball stamp to make polkadots