Thursday, October 4, 2007

FUNshop Projects









I'm having a FUNshop this Sunday and these are two of the projects we'll be making. The card with the cute little chick is an original design, but the Christmas card was inspired by Heather Gilbert. I came across her card in the gallery on the SCS site and asked her for permission to use her design. I think this card is the perfect way to show case one of my favorite TAC stamps sets, 'Circle Sampler'.

Supplies:

Chick Card

'Pool' and 'Juneberry' cardstock

Christmas Card

Palette ink- L'Amore Red and Landscape

_______________________________________

I would like to recognize two ladies that entered cards into my monthly card contest (a contest that I offer through my monthly newsletter)


Diana Snead entered this lovely fall card featuring 'Seasonal Scribbles' one of my top three favorite stamp sets.


Mendy Burnett submitted this cute little card with another of my favorite stamp sets, 'Wittle Bug'.

Great cards ladies!! Keep them coming!

3 comments:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

These FunShop projects are fabulous! I especially love the Christmas design!

Congrats to the ladies that completed your challenge. Last month was a busy one for me and I hope to get more stamping done this month.

:-)

nic_d said...

I really like the way you used the "Circle Sampler" set!

Angel said...

I love your Christmas Card! How much does that Circle set cost?