Saturday, December 9, 2006


I'm so excited! I'm hosting a Christmas Card workshop next week and I just finished up with my card ideas and put them into kits. I've had 13 rsvp's so far...it'll be a full house! I announced it as a free workshop and that I would provide food and drinks. My new year's resolution is to go further with my stamp business. I've been a TAC demo for a little over a year and have done a few workshops, but I'm ready to step it up a little.


The rubber stamps that I used for these cards are from The Angel Company (TAC). http://www.theangelcompany.net/ My favorite one is the Joy card. I've had the circle alphabet for awhile and just hadn't used it.

1 comment:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

I hope you had a great carding night and had lots of business. Your card ideas are wonderful.

Keep stamping!

NG.