Friday, April 27, 2007

Online Crop




I participated in my first online crop. I had a blast! I've never even been to a real crop, so this was fun. The sketch above was the first challenge of the evening. You can see how I interpreted the layout. Be sure to click on the picture of the layout to get a closer view. The little girl is the daughter of some dear friends of my DH and I. She's such a cutie!

Sadly, this is the only thing I managed to finish all night. I was having too much fun chatting with the other ladies and participating in all the other fun games...like guessing how many M & M's were in a Prima bottle. :) We have until Sunday at midnight to upload all of our challenges. I'll have to see what I can finish up.

Some exciting news...I sold my first card on my card shop. I couldn't believe my eyes as I read the email that said someone had purchased one of MY cards. It really made my day. Well, it't midnight and I'd better head off to bed.

No comments: