Saturday, March 24, 2007

Mini Album


This is a mini album that I made for my husband Chris for Valentine's Day. I covered mat board with patterend cardstock for the front and back cover and used black cardstock for the pages. I punched three holes in the side of the cover and pages and tied it with black ribbon. For the number 10 and the letter 'I' on the front cover I used Round-a-Bout from Sizzix and for the word 'things' I used the Girly Girls set from Sizzix. I wrote 'about you' with an embossing pen and black embossing powder.




I die cut my numbers with Round-a-Bout and journaled with a white gel pen.





I had a ton of fun making this mini album. I usually stick to making cards and steer clear of scrapbooking, but when I do things on a smaller scale, like mini books, I have fun. My hubby really liked his mini album. :)

No comments: